Wednesday

Fab Product Alert!: Make Up For Ever's HD Microfinish Powder

"Dear to the heart of a girl is her own beauty and charm." - Ovid 



I am always tempted by fab beauty products! I am always on a quest to hopefully keep my skin looking young and flawless. (Example A, Example B and Example C to follow)

I was a little concerned about the following product.  I mean I'm not really into the Kardashian look. No offense ladies, but I am not a huge fan of the airbrush look for everyday makeup -- I want a more natural look. 



Surprisingly, Make Up For Ever's HD Microfinish Powder turned out to be just what I was looking for!

It's a translucent powder that's perfect for setting foundation or to cover any shiny spots when you decide to skip the foundations. I love it because it helps to create a soft looking and even tone to the skin without drying it. Not to mention, I can now be captured in HD without having to worry about how unforgiving it can be! 

"All right Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close up!" - Gloria Swanson, Sunset Boulevard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...