Sunday

Summer Product Alert!: Spackle Under Makeup Primer

Can I tell you about my new favorite product for summer? Well, honestly by favorite, I mean aside from the awesome self tanner that I am still on the lookout for! If you have any suggestions for me please post a comment below.

Back to my current favorite product.....It's called Spackle Under Makeup Primer by Laura Geller and it's perfect for keeping your face/makeup flawless even when it's 90+ degrees outside! Use a little all over your face before putting on your foundation and it will keep your face looking beautifully matte! So you can say bye bye to that shiny t-zone!


I was a huge fan of Smashbox's Photo Finish Foundation Primer for years (I used it for my wedding and I was so pleased with my photos), but Laura Geller's product is such a great value for the amount of product you receive. If you haven't used a makeup primer before, you should try one, it will literally change your life!

Laura Geller - Spackle Under Makeup Primer

Smashbox-Photo Finish Foundation Primer 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...