Thursday

I'm Blushing,.. I Received the Stylish Blogger Award

The Caffeinated OC Mommy is the bomb dot com! She was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from the The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom because of her savvy style and clever ways with lipstick!  Apparently, The Caffeinated OC Mommy thinks I'm something special too because earlier this week she passed this honor along to me for  recommending and blogging about beauty products that will change your life. This is my very first blogging award, so I couldn't be more thrilled to be recognized!




I will try to follow the OC Mommy's lead by following the traditions related to awards of this nature. So, it is my pleasure to pass the Stylish Blogger Award on to seven stylish bloggers. But first,  I must list seven new things about me that you might not already know. Then ideally,  everyone will visit each other and new friends will be made.

So here are seven things about me:
  1. Team brunette
  2. I heart Cherry Pomegranate Crystal Light
  3. I'm the oldest  
  4. My husband and I are college sweethearts
  5. We're currently kidless, but can't wait to start a family someday
  6. I like to collect all things strawberry patterned
  7. I love Low Fat Cookie Dough Ice Cream 
And here are the two categories for this award:
  • Stylish Newbie - Congratulations! This is the first time you've won this award and you totally deserve it! Be sure to display it proudly on your blog!

  • Style Idol - This is not your first rodeo! You've won this award before because you are amazing!  Congratulations on your continued success! 
Here are the very stylish recipients!  Be sure to check out their blogs and to congratulate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...