Friday

Don't Mind Me....I'm Just Having A Moment

Here I am 12 years ago about to head off to college. My parents bought me this car because it was safe, dependable, and with the hope that it should last so I wouldn't have to worry about a car payment after graduation. Little did I know, we were in for a grand adventure! 

My parents planned well because until this week, it was able to take me all around Texas, drive across country, and even live in DC for a short while. Along the way, it toted many friends and family members who shared many incredible experiences and created amazing memories with me. So it's with a little sadness that I say good to my trusty pal.

Ever since we met, my husband and I have been planning for our adventure together. As we approached the purchase of a new car, we knew that it would have to be up to the task of safely toting a family around. And just like that, we're here and beginning a new phase of our adventure together!

                               "Time goes, you say?  Ah no!
                                Alas, Time stays, we go."
                              ~Henry Austin Dobson

                                  
Here's a peek at the new ride, we pick it up tomorrow! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...