Saturday

Falling Back

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. "~ T. S. Eliot 


As the fall begins, I feel refreshed and I can't help but reflect on the wonderful memories I have made with my friends and family.


Even though "the fall" for me often seems to mean falling back into old routines and becoming overwhelmed by all the things that seem to be crammed into a short amount of time, I'm vowing to make some changes this year.  I have about a million ideas in my mind and even more things I want to accomplish this year, but I am determined to not become discouraged about the things I am unable to accomplish, but to take pride in the things that I do. Oh the woes of the Virgo! 

Anyways, I am so excited to get back to blogging and to reconnect with my blog friends! Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we hit it." ~ Michelangelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...