Sunday

Fine Leather Goods

Hubbs and I celebrated Valentine's Day early because Monday is a really busy day for both of us. He's always a great gift giver. This year I got a Kate Spade Darien Thomas Crossbody Bag!  It's just perfect! It looks small, but it holds my wallet, blackberry, sunglasses, lip gloss and day planner! I can dress it up or down, it's so classic and just what I was looking for!

I would be remiss if I forgot to mention the little touch that makes Kate Spade extra fabulous! Inside the bag is a little green card with care instructions and the following message: occasionally she dreams of italy. she dreams of cheese shops, persnickety fiats, and very fine leather goods.

All I can say is get out of my brain Kate Spade and yes we can be best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...