Thursday

Bridal Inspirations

Oh how I wish BHLDN existed back when I was planning my wedding! This online store has extraordinary vintage-inspired gowns, lingerie, shoes, jewelry, and other accessories for your special day. For the wedding industry, their prices are pretty reasonable too! Not surprisingly, it comes from the same folks behind Anthropologie (a store I wouldn't mind moving into)! 
Here are a few of my favorite looks: 
You can even take a quiz to see what type of bride you are -- apparently I am a nostalgic romantic -- I'll take it!
If you love wedding fashions, you should definitely check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...