Thursday

Ivanka Style

I was at the mall on Saturday and I couldn't help but pass by the shoe section. Much to my surprise, I found a new, reasonably priced brand of shoes that I just love! Apparently, Ivanka Trump has been busy! This socialite, businesswomen, heiress and model just launched Ivanka Trump Footwear a line of classic and old hollywood inspired shoes. Here are a few of my favorite pairs from her collection: 




Not only are her shoes fabulous, but Ivanka is very impressive too! She's poised, intelligent, hardworking and well-educated. She also seems extremely well-adjusted considering the fact that she's grown up under a microscope due to her famous family.

Ivanka is also a newlywed and she just recently announced that she's expecting her first child with husband, Jared Kushner. Here's a picture from their stunning wedding:  
via People.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...