Wednesday

New Lip Products

Benefit's Lip Shine in Nookie Nookie: Opal Glaze is my new favorite gloss.  It's sheer and shimmery. It also has a great scent and it is sort of tasty too. The best part is that it is not sticky at all. I love the applicator brush, it allows it to glide on  smoothly.

                                   
     
I pair it with this Too Faced lip liner. It creates perfect natural color and blends beautifully!  





I'm always interested in trying new products.  
What are some your favorite products for your
lips? 

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...