Sunday

Pretty Paper Roses

“You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupery 




Have you ever checked out Ruffled? It is a fabulous source of inspiration for weddings and trends that are both creative and stylish! I just love it and try to stop by weekly for inspiration. 


Anyways, a recent visit there inspired me to make these paper roses for the wedding keepsake box I am working on. I took a little licence with their tutorial. I used two different papers per rose. I also cut the spirals with edger scissors for additional texture and added paper leaves. I was very pleased at the way they turned out. 


I can't wait to show you my finished keepsake box! It has been a couple years coming!




"But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold." - Oliver Wendell Holmes







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...