Sunday

Just in Time for Halloween!

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." -Albert Camus


It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I finally finished my fall decor and right in time for Halloween!  I hope to be able to incorporate my creations into this year's Thanksgiving decor, so I don't have to put them away so soon. 

I just love sculpting papier mache objects. Painted or decoupaged, they have a whimsical look that I just adore. This year I created some pomegranates and pumpkins for my living room!

What are you crafting up this fall?






Happy Halloween my friends!

"How beautifully leaves grow old.  How full of light and color are their last days."  
-John Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...