Sunday

One Piece Wonders!

It is another 100+ degree day here in Texas, so I am really starting to miss the beach!


I am in dire need of a new swimsuit for the beach this summer, but after watching the Miss USA pageant, I am definitely not in the market for a two piece! I have been pleased to find that there are some really cute one piece options out there. Here are a few that I am considering:
Land's End - Beach Living Paisley Print

La Blanca - Sweetheart

J. Crew - Ruched Banded Bandeau Tank


Watch out Esther Williams.....here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...