Monday

About Me

A little bit about me:
  • I recently turned 30 and I am ready to kick off this decade with a bang!
  • I am an "old soul", enthralled by the Victorian era, the 1920's, and the1950’s.
  • I am married to my best friend, who shares my passion for the past and a slightly old fashioned point of view.
  • I believe in persistence and that you have to work hard to accomplish goals.
  • I am the oldest child in my family, so being bossy comes with the territory.
  • I am reserved and a little hard to get to know at first.
  • I love to learn; my newest challenge is navigating the digital and social medias.
  • I love "projects" and spend way too much money on craft products and tools.
  • I love old movies, especially musicals, but offset them with teen tv dramas like Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Beverly Hills 90210 and The OC reruns.
These are just a few of my favorite things:
  • PJ's and Slippers
  • Cape Cod, MA and South County, RI Beaches
  • Porcelain Figurines
  • Silver and Gold Charms
  • Heisey Lariat Glass
  • Wedgwood Jasperware
  • Family Genealogy
  • Almond Champagne from Flatcreek Estates
  • Peonies, orchids and hydrangeas
I have so much more to share with all of you! Follow my blog and check back soon for new musings and products listed in my Etsy store! I'd love to hear from you, so please leave me some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...