Tuesday

Book Review:The Help

Got to finish The Help by Kathryn Stockett for my upcoming book club meeting, but first I must catch the premiere of White Collar with my hubbs.  Can't wait to see what happens to Mozzie after last season's cliffhanger! And of course, what will Neal be wearing??? 

But before I go, I wanted to share an interesting article that I stumbled upon on wsj.com. Click here to read about the Keeper of Curiosities, Janet Carding, director of the Royal Ontario Museum. What an interesting place and may a say one of the most exciting jobs I've come across recently! Thoughts?

By the way, I can't get over how infectious the song on the new Kindle commercial is! It's got the hubbs and I dancing in our living room! Check it out below! Two words -- more cowbell!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...