Monday

Wedding Shower Wear

I attended my first wedding shower of the season this weekend and I thought I would share my ensemble. 

I found my dress from Boden and I just loved the print and color combination. For those of you who have not yet discovered Boden, it is an online catalog store based out of the UK that ships internationally. I am petite and their clothes fit me perfectly not to mention they are affordable and they are made from great quality fabric.


If you are a petite, I would love to know where you find your most fashionable finds as well as where you find your best deals! Please share!

Wedding Shower Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...