Tuesday

Look at the Gold I Found Today!

I was a little bit of a fan of the movie Dazed and Confused when I was in high school. And by a little bit, I mean a huge, huge fan! To my surprise today, I came across this awesome music video -- the song is really fun too! Butch Walker & The Black Widows released a video for their song “Synthesizers”. In the video, Matthew McConaughey reprises his role as David Wooderson. 


Some of Wooderson's most memorable lines from the movie include the following: 
  • All right, all right, all right. 
  • The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. 
  • You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N.
  • That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.
This video totally made my day! I hope it makes yours too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...