Monday

Wild Horses

I heard "Wild Horses" by the Rolling Stones in the store yesterday. I love the song and I think a lot of musicians do too because it has been covered by many artists. My favorite cover versions are a live one by Dave Matthews and  a version by The Sundays which was featured in the 1996 thriller, Fear.



I can't believe I am posting about this movie because it is sooo old and really not that great, but the song always brings it to mind. Mark Wahlberg and Reese Witherspoon star in this movie about a teenage girl falling in love with a very bad guy. I remember seeing the movie in the theater in high school and being totally freaked out! Who knew just how fabulous Mark and Reese would become??!!



2 comments:

  1. The Sunday's did my favorite version of that song =)

    -Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember that movie! I think I saw it on Lifetime or some channel like that a while ago:-) Everyone has to start somewhere, haha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...