Saturday

Celestial Seasonings

I like to think I am becoming a connoisseur of Celestial Seasonings Tea. I love to drink one of their herbal teas before bed. 

My all time favorite nighttime tea is  Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea. The calming effects of the chamomile and the sweetness of the orange blossoms is a winning combination. I am also a little nostalgic for it, since my grandparents would make it for me before bed at night. I think it continues to help me unwind and get a great night's sleep! Plus, I cannot resist the sleepy bear on the box! It's always been my trusty standby, but lately I have been a little adventurous, sampling a few of the other products Celestial Seasonings has to offer. 

Their Honey Vanilla Chamomile is another favorite. The sweet honey aroma and the creamy taste of vanilla helps me relax and enjoy the last couple minutes before bed time with some gingersnap cookies. It's also great to drink if I am feeling under the weather because of it's soothing qualities.  

Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea  is my newest discovery. I love the aromas of cinnamon, licorice, lemon and peppermint that tickles my nose. The spicy ginger and cooling peppermint flavors revitalizes and invigorates me after a stressful day. I find myself always brewing another cup! 

Do you drink Celestial Seasonings Tea? What flavors do you enjoy?

1 comment:

  1. all of those sound lovely. my new favorite tea is Tazo's Vanilla Rooibos. in fact, im drinking it now!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...