Monday

Another Fab Collectible...Lenci Dolls

I love dolls and I love collecting. Some of my favorites are vintage Lenci dolls. They are felt dolls with pouty faces and I just think they are beautiful. They also happen to have a very interesting history. To learn more about them, click here.  


I previously posted about one of my favorite series of books that features a Lenci doll.  Click here to view that post.  


Here are some fabulous Lenci Dolls from around the web. 



R. John Wright, Inc. is an American company that makes new dolls in a similar style. Here are a few of my favorites by this company out of Vermont. They are truly pieces of art! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...