Sunday

My Favorite French Reporter/Adventurer

Oh the adventures of Tintin! What a fun little comic book with some of the greatest drawings ever! I just love the colors and the clothing!

These fabulous comics were written and drawn by Georges Prosper Remi better known as Hergi. He created a resilient little hero who experienced fantastic adventures throughout the world. Tintin was always accompanied by his little dog Snowy. Together they took both children and adults on adventures throughout Africa, the Soviet Union, the Moon, Tibet and many other exciting places. 






Check at the Musee Herge at http://www.museeherge.com/#/merci/. It's a place that truly awakens the imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...