Sunday

How amazing is Anthony Bourdain??



Okay, I have a secret crush on Anthony Bourdain, well I guess it's not so secret anymore. I think it's due to his fabulous NY accent, snarky comments, his bad boy swagger, and/or his passion for food and adventure!




I think it all started for me once he started appearing as a judge on Top Chef, but now I have found I am addicted to his show "No Reservations" on the Travel Channel. And now even better his blog-- now I can live even more vicariously through is fabulous adventures in fabulous places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...