Sunday

I'm Back!

I'm back after a very, very, very long absence.I started Fork Fabrikationz a few years ago after I graduated from graduate school and my husband started law school. He was taking classes at night and studying on the weekends, so I was looking for something I could focus on to keep me busy.  A lot has happened since my last post. Some of the highlights were:

  • Purchasing and renovating a mid-century ranch
  • Supported husband while he completed his advanced degree
  • The birth of our beautiful baby boy

I work full time, but continue to have the desire to explore writing and to develop my creative side. Things have settled down a little, so I feel I can spend some time developing my writing and working towards finding my purpose.

I plan to post more regularly about my life as a working mom, parenting, my favorite baby/toddler products, crafts and recipes, as well as book recommendations for babies and mommas. I hope you will spend some time on my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences with writing and/or your own path to finding your purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...