Friday

Hungry for the Games

I must admit, I am a huge fan of the Hunger Games trilogy and I can't hardly wait for the movie to open in March!

I just caught a photo that was released this week of Elizabeth Banks who will play Effie Trinket in the movie. From the looks of it, I think the movie will be nothing short of a feast for the eyes! I didn't recognize her at all, but I think this is an amazing look. 

"May the odds be ever in your favor." 

This photo reminds me a little of Finlay MacKay's 2008 Lavazza Calendar.  MacKay's photos have a very dramatic and magical quality to them.  If you are not familiar with Lavazza calendars, you should click here to learn more about them. 

Here are a few of McKay's most amazing images for the calendar:

                                   




Are you a fan of the Hunger Games? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you enjoyed this post and are interested in keeping up with my blog, consider following me with Google friend connect or by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...